Graduate Teaching Assistant (Secondary) – Kensington & Chelsea
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) SW10 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £105 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Secondary) – Kensington and Chelsea
Are you a recent graduate with a desire to pursue a career in education?
Perhaps you have prior experience tutoring or peer mentoring and want to utilise these fantastic skills?
Maybe you’re looking for a role that will support you with your future career as a Teacher?
- Long-term role
- Paid teaching placement
- Prepare students for GCSE or A-Level results
- Work 1:1 and in small group intervention-based settings
- Record academic progress
- An Ofsted reported ‘Outstanding’ school
- Pupils behaviour is exceptional
- Part of an Academy Trust
- Strong Leadership Team
- High progress and attainment levels
- Minimum 2:1 grade in subject specialism
- Ideally some experience Tutoring or Peer Mentoring
- Aspirations to become a Teacher
- Friendly and proactive person
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Any extra-curricular or additional subject knowledge would be advantageous
Begin your career today, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.