Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary Role
|Location:||Bromley, Bromley BR3 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Would you love to the chance to work for a fantastic secondary school in the heart of Bromley?
Do you hold a 2:1 or above BA (Hons) degree in any core subject?
Perhaps you already have some tutoring experience, and you’re looking to enhance your teaching abilities?
If so, please click ‘apply’ immediately on this page to send your C.V to Hollie at i-teachers and register your interest in our Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary position!
Job Description – Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary Role
- Long-term role, no daily supply!
- £375-450 per week (term-time only)
- Support class teacher and contribute to delivery of lessons
- Work with a variety of children with different learning abilities
- Support pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Lead small intervention groups outside of the classroom
School Description – Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary Role
- Bromley, BR3
- Great transport links, close by to Eden Park
- Ofsted rated “Outstanding” in every category
- Teachers inspire a culture of aspiration and ambition
- Invests in resources and training
- Role could lead to teacher training directly with school
Person Specification – Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary Role
- 2:1 or above BA (Hons) degree
- Excellent academic background
- Be proficient in English and Maths
- Experience supporting children or students would be advantageous
- Aspirations to become a teacher
- Confident and engaging personality
If this sounds like you, then click “apply” today to send your CV!