Graduate Teaching Assistant – Specialist School
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£335 to £340 per Week|
Teaching Assistant – Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) – Graduate Teaching Assistant – September Start
Are you due to graduate this summer and would like to secure a position where you can make an impact to young people’s lives?
Do you have a resilient, determined personality and are well suited to working with young students?
Perhaps you have aspirations of one day becoming an Educational Psychologist or a Teacher?
This fantastic Secondary Pupil Referral Unit in Manchester is keen to appoint an inspirational role model to work with their students to support them socially, emotionally, and academically.
Teaching Assistant – Pupil Referral Unit
- Full-time role – September 2021 (Long term)
- Paid up to £340 per week, term time only, 5 days per week
- Potential for a permanent contract
- Working with EBD (Emotional/Behavioural Difficulties) and SEMH
- Special Educational Needs
- Safeguarding/Team Teach training provided
- Work Monday – Friday school-based hours
- Graduate role – Degree essential
- Perfect for a Psychology/Social work graduate
- Strong academic background
- Resilience, determination and empathy
- Previous experience of supporting pupils with SEMH/Behaviour needs
About the role – Teaching Assistant
Joining the school in September, you will assist in general classroom activities to support the teacher and deliver 1:1 or small group sessions. For many students in this school, achievement has little to do with the classroom. The school focuses heavily on understanding the needs of the individual.
Would you like to join this Pupil Referral Unit as a Teaching Assistant in September? Call Holly at i-teachers for more information or send your CV today.