Graduate Teaching Assistant – Sports Graduate
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£68 to £72 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching – September Start
Are you graduating this year and are keen to gain meaningful experience, that will benefit your future?
Could you be the perfect role model to guide KS5 students through a vital time in their education?
Are you a confident, empathetic individual who is passionate about education?
If this KS5 Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant- Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham, close to public transport links
- Successful sixth form college rated ‘Outstanding’
- High A-Level pass rate of over 99%
- Starting in September – long term position (full academic year)
- Paid £340 – £350 per week, term time.
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday
- Warm and welcoming environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1 or 1st class degree, sports/core subjects welcome
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Holly today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!