Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £66 per Day|
Step into Teaching with i-teachers
Graduate Teaching Assistant / Tutor / SEN Teaching Assistants
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and confident graduate who is considering a rewarding career in education.
Do you have the ability to inspire and improve the outcomes for pupils who have had a difficult start to the academic year?
Please read on and apply today!
Benefits to Step into Teaching Programme
- Start as soon as possible (in school)
- During lockdown support remote learning/vulnerable children in school
- Gain experience prior to teacher training
- Paid to gain experience – £60 – £65 daily rate (term time only)
- Inspirational Head Teachers and teaching staff who invest in your future
- Access to all staff training and a mentor for the whole academic year
- Build you experience as you develop your confidence
- Long-term opportunity in one school – have a real impact!
- School across Manchester and the surrounding areas – location preferences taken into account
- Support through application and interview process from dedicated Consultant
- Various roles to suit your subject and skills – Academic Coach, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Unqualified Teacher, Learning Mentor
- Opportunity to forge long-term career in same school
Step into Teaching Programme – Person Specification
- Graduate role – 2:1 or above degree required
- Core subjects – English/Maths/Science
- Ability to be resilient and use initiative
- Willing to work with diverse student populations
- Must have a clear commitment to education and teaching
- Empathy and able to work with all staff members
- Some experience working with young people is extremely advantageous
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this highly rewarding role, then send your CV to Holly at i-teachers to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot.