Graduate Teaching Assistant -Step Into Teaching
|Location:||West Midlands, Wolverhampton WV3 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step Into Teaching
i-teachers are now the highest-rated Education Consultancy in the industry: check out over 400 of our 5* reviews on Trustpilot! i-teachers is not a supply agency; we only work with permanent positions!
Are you looking to earn while you learn and embark on an alternative route into teaching where you can expand your skill set and test the water in the classroom?
Would you love a flexible role where you can grow confidence and realise your strengths?
Perhaps you are an enthusiastic individual looking for a rewarding career where you can really make a difference?
Shortlisting is ongoing for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role this academic year!
To secure an interview at this fantastic Wolverhampton Secondary School, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers by clicking ‘APPLY’!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Description
- Work with and tutor pupils to aid academic achievement
- Support class teachers during lessons
- Opportunities to plan and conduct your own lessons
- Paid, invaluable classroom experience
- Be a part of a highly competitive and renown graduate programme
- Full time role, Monday to Friday during term time
Graduate Teaching Assistant – School Description
- Based in Wolverhampton
- Passionate and motivated Teaching and Support Staff
- Family-like school community of Teaching Staff and Governors
- Part of a growing and established trust
- Excellent pupil behaviour
- High-class facilities and resources for learning
- Progressive online teaching to support home learning
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- A personable and confident personality
- Strong academic background
- Enthusiasm and passion for education
- Excellent communication skills
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds like the ideal next step for your career, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers ASAP! If you are shortlisted for this role, Bex will be in touch within 2-4 working days.
Click ‘APPLY’ now to secure your dream role!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!