Graduate Teaching Assistant – Teacher Training
|Location:||London, Greater London SE17 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
Graduate – Teaching Assistant – Classroom Support – Paid – Step Into Teaching – Southwark, London – Immediate Start – Full Time
Are you a graduate that is now looking for a paid route into teaching?
Do you have an undergraduate degree that gives you the skills and knowledge to support students in Maths, Science or English?
Could an opportunity to earn whilst you train to qualify as a teacher be for you?
A school in Southwark, London is offering talented and passionate graduates the opportunity to join their team and train to be a Qualified Teacher. Register your interest now and don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity!
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £75 – £85 per day
- Secondary School based in Southwark, London
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’ in all areas
- Supportive and organised SLT
- Fantastic programme for graduates to become teachers
- Immediate start
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- 1st or 2:1 degree (Russell Group preferable)
- A keen interest and enthusiasm in education and the welfare of young people
A school in Southwark, Central London is looking for enthusiastic graduates to support their Key Stage 3 & 4 students across core subjects, particularly in the run up to GCSEs. The school would be especially keen to speak to graduates that are looking for a route into becoming teachers as they offer a paid programme to support this.
You would be working alongside a cohesive and innovative team of staff to deliver 1:1 and small groups work in Maths, English and Science to students who are struggling in these subject areas. The school are looking for graduates who have a passion for education and who can offer stimulating and creative ways of keeping the students engaged and motivated.
Benefits of this role include:
- Fantastic professional development opportunities, including a paid route into teaching
- Excellent facilities and resources for students and staff
- Central London pay scale
If you are looking to gain valuable and paid classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant or you a looking for a route into teaching then please Apply Now or contact Courtney at i-teachers for a confidential chat.