Graduate Teaching Assistant – Year 6
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M13 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Year 6 – SATs Support – Ideal role for aspiring teachers!
Are you a determined and driven graduate who is applying for a PGCE in the future and are keen to build on your experience?
Would relish the opportunity to join an exceptional Primary School group as a Year 6 Teaching Assistant for the full academic year?
Earn up to £315 per week in a vibrant and happy school environment that hopes to give you the skills to become an exceptional primary teacher!
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Role starting September – full academic year in one school
- Position in Year 6
- Support pupils with SATs preparation and day-to-day activities
- Forward thinking Primary School in Manchester
- Large and diverse school – popular in the area!
- Glowing oftsed report – children well behaved and polite
- Full time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday
- Paid up to £315 per week
- Ideal role for aspiring teachers
Year 6 Teaching Assistant – Person specification
- 2:1 or above degree required
- Core subjects or Psychology degrees preferred
- Previous experience of working with children
- The ability to commit to the school for the full academic year
- An energetic and positive outlook
- Passion for education
If successful you will join this exceptional Primary School for the whole academic year in a full time Year 6 teaching assistant position. During this year you will observe and understand the demands of teaching in the modern curriculum.
Day to day your duties will vary. You will support teachers in class and planning intervention and booster sessions, which will give you a great insight to the trials of becoming a teacher. The school is part of a Multi Academy Trust and the training and development for staff is exceptional.
This school is based Central to Manchester and there is ample parking for those who drive, dedicated staff and lovely pupils make it a truly inspiring place to begin your career.
Please click APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.