Graduate Teaching Assistant – Year 6
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M20 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Primary Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant – SATs Intervention
Apply for this exciting Graduate Teaching Assistant role today and help to support primary school children with SATs preparation.
This is an ideal role for a creative, energetic graduate who is considering a career in primary teaching!
Earn £300-£325 per week in a vibrant and happy school environment that hopes to give you the skills to become an exceptional primary teacher. This school is keen for a graduate to join them as soon as possible and would like to meet you ASAP!
Primary Teaching Assistant – Year 6
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Deliver SATS interventions
- 3-form entry Primary school
- Role starting September – Apply ASAP!
- Warm and welcome Primary School in Manchester
- Full time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday, Paid £300-£325 per week
- (including holiday pay, term time only)
- Ideal role for aspiring primary teachers
- DBS required
Primary Teaching Assistant – What do I need to apply?
- Enthusiasm, determination and energy!
- 2:1 or above degree, strong A-Levels to Match
- The desire to pursue a career in education
- Some previous, transferrable experience of working with children/young people
If successful you will join this exceptional Primary School for the full academic year in a full time Year 6 teaching assistant position. During this year you will observe and understand the demands of teaching in the modern curriculum.
Day to day your duties will vary. You will support teachers in class and planning intervention and booster sessions, which will give you a great insight to the trials of becoming a teacher. The school is part of a Multi Academy Trust and the training and development for staff is exceptional.
Please click APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.