Graduate Teaching Assistant – Year 6
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M16 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Year 6 Teaching Assistant
Are you a determined and driven graduate who is applying for a PGCE in 2021 and are keen ensure this is the right career path for you?
Would relish the opportunity to join an exceptional Primary School group as a Year 6 Teaching Assistant for the full academic year?
Join a vibrant and happy primary school environment that hopes to give you the skills to become an exceptional primary teacher!
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Role starting ASAP (September)
- Interviews on an ongoing basis
- Caring and supportive school with polite pupils
- Position in a lively Year 6 class
- Help with SATs preparation and transition to secondary school
- Forward thinking Primary School in Manchester
- Full time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday
- Paid up to £325 per week
- Ideal role for aspiring teachers
Year 6 Teaching Assistant – Person specification
- 2:1 or above degree required
- Previous experience of working with children
- The ability to commit to the school for the full academic year
- An energetic and positive outlook
- Passion for education
If you think this could be the perfect step for you into the world of teaching, then get in touch today!
This school is based Central to Manchester and there is ample parking for those who drive. The school has an Ofsted ‘Good’ rating and hopes to progress to outstanding in the near future. The school serves a diverse catchment area. The dedicated staff and lovely pupils make it a truly inspiring place to begin your career.
Please click APPLY NOW to be considered for this opportunity and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.