Graduate Teaching Assistants required – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester m1 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
Paid Graduate School Experience – Graduate Teaching Assistants
Are you a graduate who is considering becoming a teacher, but are unsure about committing to a PGCE without gaining experience first?
At i-teachers, we work with a number of schools who are offering graduates paid placements in schools to develop your teaching experience in a fully supported environment.
You will have the opportunity to learn from outstanding teachers and support students to achieve their full potential.
Please send your CV today, we have a number of positions in primary and secondary schools in Greater Manchester.
Paid school experience
- Graduate role – Teaching Assistant / Mentor
- Must have minimum 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
- Paid £325 – £375 a week in term time (including holiday pay)
- Monday to Friday, full-time role
- Primary, Secondary and College roles
- Roles across Manchester and Greater Manchester
- Excellent training & support
- This experience will support those looking to go into teaching, educational psychology or other education professions
- Start ASAP – Long term position in one school
- Opportunity to move onto some school’s teacher training
Roles that graduates have been placed in this year:
- Academic Coaches
- Personal Progress Tutors
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Mentors
- Pupil Premium Mentors
- Gifted and Talented Mentors
- Intervention Coordinators
- Unqualified Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
This role is ideally suited for a graduate who is high achieving and ambitious, looking to gain paid experience in a support role within education prior to moving in to either teaching training or educational psychology.
Kick-start your teaching career today and send your CV to register your interest in one of our opportunities to Holly at i-teachers.