Graduate Teaching Training Route
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£17500 to £21000 per Annum|
Will you be graduating this summer in an English, humanities, maths or science subject and are seriously considering training to teach this September?
Do you have a true passion for your specialist subject and would relish the chance to train at an Outstanding secondary school based in Ealing?
This thriving secondary & sixth form offer a fantastic teacher training programme to graduates who are looking to work hard and inspire their students to fulfil their true potential!
An opportunity not to be missed, this is ideal for those who wish to spend time getting to know a school and a trust that really want to invest in your future!
To register your interest in this teacher training route please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Teacher Training Route – Benefits:
- Graduate Teacher Training Route
- Schools Direct positions for September 2020
- Outstanding Secondary schools & sixth forms
- English, humanities, maths or science graduates
- £17,500 – £21,000 paid route based on experience & subject
- Schools are accepting CV’s
Graduate Teacher Training Route – Role:
- Learn to plan, deliver and run lessons
- Promote a passion for your specialist subject
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the school
Graduate Teacher Training Route – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree – Russell Group (preferable)
- Degree in c ore subject
- A passion to teach and inspire
- Prior school, education or tutoring experience would be preferred
- Ability to work within a cohesive teaching team
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teacher Training Route role.