Graduate Teaching Training Route
|Location:||London, Greater London UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£17500 to £22000 per Annum|
Are you graduating this summer and are seriously considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you have a true passion for your specialist subject and would relish the chance to train to teach through a thriving academy trust based in West London?
This Ealing secondary & sixth form offer a fantastic teacher training programme to graduates who are looking to work hard and inspire their students to fulfil their true potential!
An opportunity not to be missed, this is ideal for those who wish to spend time getting to know a school and a trust that really want to invest in your future!
To register your interest in this teacher training route please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Teacher Training Route – Benefits:
- Graduate Teacher Training Route
- Schools Direct positions for September 2020
- English, humanities, maths, science, MFL, music or physical education graduates
- £17,500 – £21,000 paid route based on experience and subject
- Presentation day TBC in early 2020
Graduate Teacher Training Route – Role:
- Learn to plan, deliver and run lessons
- Promote a passion for your specialist subject
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the school
Graduate Teacher Training Route – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree – Russell Group (preferable) in a core subject
- A passion to teach and inspire
- Prior school, education or tutoring experience would be preferred
- Ability to work within a cohesive teaching team
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teacher Training Route role.