Graduate Trainee English Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£24000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an English graduate who is looking to take the first steps towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Do you have prior education experience and hold a true passion for English Language & Literature?
Are you looking for a school that will develop your teaching skills whilst offering fantastic path towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Start immediately in this Graduate Trainee English Teacher opportunity would see you delivering lessons and interventions at a thriving Wembley secondary & sixth form.
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this rewarding role as this school are offering virtual interview!
Graduate Trainee English Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Trainee English Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £24,000 – £25,000 salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now for interviews
Graduate Trainee English Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run classes, group and 1:1 sessions
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Display a passion for English subjects
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Support a cohesive English department
Graduate Trainee English Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about English Language & Literature
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Eager to train to become a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience
- Good communication skills
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5
- Brent, West London location
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Trainee English Teacher role.