Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Do you wish to train to become a maths teacher but think you need to wait until September for teacher training?
Would you like to start learning & developing the necessary skills to teach in a role that offers you a route to teacher training?
Start November in this fantastic Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher opportunity at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary!
The school are looking for passionate and engaging mathematicians who strive to teach. In this role you would be trained in how to plan and run lessons whilst mastering good behaviour management practices.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today as the school are looking to shortlist immediately!
Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Fantastic teacher training programme
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher – Role:
- Teach KS3 – KS5 maths lessons
- Focus on your mathematics subject specialism
- Offer students group and 1:1 intervention session
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Passionate about mathematics & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Want to train to teach
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
- Good behaviour management
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher role.