Graduate Trainee STEM Teacher
|Location:||Watford, Watford WD17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to help create an outstanding school and embark on a rewarding career path!
Are you a Science or Maths graduate looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Perhaps you are an experienced Teacher/Tutor excited by the prospect of helping to develop a new, growing school?
You could work in a supportive team with many opportunities for career progression onto teacher training at this wonderful school in Watford.
Click “Apply Now” or send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity!
Graduate Trainee STEM Teacher– The Benefits
- Chance to lead your own laboratory, maths, or engineering workshops
- Learn whilst earning
- Mentored by experienced, supportive lead teachers
- Opportunities to progress onto school’s teacher training and obtain QTS
- Experience with pupils of all abilities
- Strong trust of schools
Graduate Trainee STEM Teacher– The Role
- Support lead teacher with individual work and small groups in STEM subjects
- £350-£450 per week
- Some exposure to SEND if desired
- Opportunity to lead your own science sessions
- Full time Monday-Friday during term time
Graduate Trainee STEM Teacher – The School
- High achieving students
- Ofsted – “Good” school
- Extremely supportive and welcoming SLT
- Regular enrichment activities
- SEND inclusive
- Excellent STEM facilities and resources
Graduate Trainee STEM Teacher – Person Specification
- 1st/2:1 class degree in Science, Maths, Engineering, or closely related subject
- Genuine desire to progress in a career in Teaching or Education
- Inspiring and driven to motivate young pupils
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to easily commute to Watford
How to Apply
This Graduate Trainee STEM Teacher Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and avoid disappointment!