Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you eager to start your journey towards becoming a fully qualified teacher but wish to gain school-based experience first?
Would you relish the opportunity to support students in your subject specialism as you earn whilst you learn from experience teachers?
This warm & welcoming Bourne End secondary & sixth form are search for talented graduates to inspire their students whilst building & developing schools for teaching in the future!
If you feel that you would be perfect in a Graduate Trainee Teacher role and want a fantastic environment to work in whilst learning from fantastic teachers then this role is for you!
Register your interest immediately by simply applying on this page today where your CV can be sent directly to the visionary Head Teacher!
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- English, humanities, maths & science roles
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting CV’s immediately
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the cohesive staffing team
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Desired subjects – English, humanities, maths & science
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Trainee Teacher role.