Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Salary||£18000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you a graduate who is eager to start your journey towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to support students in your subject specialism as you earn whilst you learn from experienced teachers?
This warm & welcoming Bourne End secondary & sixth form are search for talented graduates to inspire their students whilst building & developing schools for teaching in the future!
The school are looking to fill roles in English, maths, science, art & music!
Register your interest immediately by simply applying on this page today where your CV can be sent directly to the visionary Head Teacher!
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- English, maths, science, art & music roles
- £18,000 – £24,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting CV’s immediately
- April or September 2021 start
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the cohesive staffing team
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Desired subjects – English, maths, science, art & music
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Trainee Teacher role.