Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW2 UK|
|Salary||£22000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a maths, physics or computer science graduate who is eager to start your journey towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain school-based experience first and support students in your subject specialism as you earn whilst you learn from experienced teachers?
This thriving Brent secondary & sixth form are search for talented graduates to inspire their students whilst building & developing schools for teaching in the future!
The school are looking to fill roles in maths, physics and computer science!
Register your interest immediately by simply applying on this page today where your CV can be sent directly to the Head Teacher!
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- Maths, physics, and computer science roles
- £22,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting CV’s immediately
- September 2021 start
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the cohesive staffing team
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Desired subjects – Maths, physics and computer science
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The GOOD secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- Based in Brent
- Under 1100 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Trainee Teacher role.