Graduate Trainee Teacher – Science
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Science Graduate
Are you a graduate of Science and have missed the opportunity to begin teacher training this September?
Do you wish to secure a role within a school whereby you will be given the opportunity to train to teach from September?
Maybe you have been undecided about which teacher training route you would like to go down and would like to test it out first?
This Graduate Trainee Teacher role in Science is an excellent opportunity to join a wonderful school in order to gain qualified teacher status. If you’re interested to kick start your career in education from September, please click apply now and send your CV today!
Trainee Teacher – Science Graduate – Benefits:
- Located in Birmingham – central location
- Train to teach – contracted
- Gain Qualified Teacher Status
- Walking distance to a well-connected train station
- Inspirational and successful teachers to learn from
- Paid graduate opportunity
- Supportive department and atmosphere
- Lots of training and opportunity to get involved in all school workshops
Trainee Teacher – Science Graduate – School Information:
- Exceptional behaviour
- Students are keen and eager to learn
- Successful humanities department
- Outstanding teachers on hand to mentor you
- Modern building
- State of the art facilities
- One of the most subscribed schools in the borough
Trainee Teacher – Science Graduate – Person specification:
- Must have 2.1 or 1st degree
- Strong subject knowledge within Science – all specialisms considered
- Good A Levels – A-C
- A desire to train to teach
- Confident, personable and positive person
- A keen learner who is ready to take on feedback and advice in order to improve
If you’re interested in this Trainee Science Teacher position, click apply now and send your CV today.