Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you about to graduate this summer and are eager to start your journey towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to support students through your knowledge and passion for your specialist subject whilst developing the key skills to become a teacher?
This welcoming Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form are search for talented graduates to inspire their students whilst offering you a tried and test path towards teacher training!
Start in this Graduate Trainee Teacher role and work in an environment that not only boasts excellent resources, but an air of mutual respect between students & staff, then this is the opportunity for you!
The school are looking to fill roles in English, maths, science, art & music!
Register your interest immediately by simply applying on this page today!
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Trainee Teacher role
- English, maths, science, art & music roles
- £18,000 – £24,000 pro rata salary
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Fantastic teacher training routes
- Shortlisting CV’s immediately
- Immediate or September 2021 starts
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Develop your teaching skills through running & planning lessons
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the staffing team
Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Desired subjects – English, maths, science, art & music
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary SLT
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Trainee Teacher role.