Graduate Tutors (Classroom Based) – West London
|Location:||London (West), London (West) W1A UK|
|Salary||£105 to £124 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – West London
Are you a recent Psychology, Science, English, Maths or Humanities graduate with a desire to pursue a career in education?
Perhaps you have prior experience tutoring or peer mentoring and want to utilise these fantastic skills?
Maybe you’re looking for a role that will support you with your future career as a Teacher?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- Long-term role
- Paid teaching placement
- Prepare students for GCSE or A-Level results
- Work 1:1 and in small group intervention-based settings
- Record academic progress
- Great transport links
- Highly supportive senior leadership team
- Excellent routes into teaching
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Minimum 2:1 grade in subject specialism
- Ideally some experience Tutoring or Peer Mentoring
- Aspirations to become a Teacher
- Friendly and proactive person
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Any extra-curricular or additional subject knowledge would be advantageous
Begin your career today, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.