Graduate Unqualified Humanities Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, London (South) SW18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£22000 to £24999 per Annum|
Are you a humanities graduate who is looking to take the first steps towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Do you want to work for a school that will develop your teaching and classroom skills?
Start immediately in this Graduate Unqualified Humanities Teacher opportunity would see you delivering lessons and interventions at a supportive Wandsworth SEN School.
You would be teaching humanities subjects to secondary students who do have additional needs!
Simply apply on this page to register your interest in this rewarding Humanities role!
Graduate Unqualified Humanities Teacher – The Role:
- Graduate Unqualified Humanities Teacher
- Teach humanities lessons – geography, history & RE
- Working across secondary phase
- Supporting SEN Teachers
- £22,000 – £25,000 salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Post Easter start
Graduate Unqualified Humanities Teacher – Person Specification:
- Degree in a humanities subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Prior education / teaching experience
- Patient and proactive manner
- Good behaviour management
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
The Good graded SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-18 all through school
- Superb facilities including therapy rooms
- Modern resources
- Wandsworth, South London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Unqualified Humanities Teacher role.