Graduate Unqualified Maths Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a mathematics graduate who has the passion to inspire the next generation and become a maths teacher?
Would you like to start your teacher training path immediately by teaching maths lessons to secondary school students?
If you have prior tutoring, teaching or education experience then this highly rewarding
Graduate Unqualified Maths Teacher role based at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring maths teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see build up your teaching skills within a cohesive mathematics department.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today as the school are looking to shortlist immediately!
Graduate Unqualified Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Unqualified Maths Teacher role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers
- Fantastic teacher training programme
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Unqualified Maths Teacher – Role:
- Teach KS3 – KS5 maths lessons
- Focus on your mathematics subject specialism
- Offer students group and 1:1 intervention session
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Unqualified Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Passionate about mathematics & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Want to train to teach
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
- Good behaviour management
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Unqualified Maths Teacher role.