Graduate Unqualified Science Teacher
|Location:||Brent, Greater London HA9 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £22000 per Annum|
Are you a science graduate who has the passion to inspire the next generation and become a teacher?
Would you like to start your teacher training path immediately by teaching science lessons to secondary school students?
If you have prior tutoring, teaching or education experience then this highly rewarding
Start November in this Graduate Unqualified Science Teacher role based at a thriving Brent secondary & sixth form!
Aspiring science teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Trainee Teacher opportunity which would see build up your teaching skills within a cohesive science department.
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV today as the school are looking to shortlist immediately!
Graduate Unqualified Science Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Unqualified Science Teacher role
- £18,000 – £22,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring science teachers
- Fantastic teacher training programme
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Unqualified Science Teacher – Role:
- Teach KS3 – KS5 science lessons
- Be trained to run and teach classes
- Prepare lessons and ensure students make expected progress
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Unqualified Science Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a science related subject
- Biology, chemistry, or physics specialism welcome
- Passionate about science & education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Want to train to teach
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
- Good behaviour management
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as Outstanding by OfSTED
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Superb teacher training programme
- Wembley, Brent location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Unqualified Science Teacher role.