Graduate Unqualified Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £105 per Day|
Are you a graduate with prior education / teaching experience who is passionate about developing the academic ability of students in your specialist subject?
Perhaps you are a recent core subject graduate looking to find a rewarding teaching role with added responsibility as a Graduate Unqualified Teacher?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Unqualified Teacher role which will see you covering classes in your specialist subject whilst supporting a thriving subject department.
This highly popular and successful Central London secondary & sixth form are looking to meet with talented graduates who hold strong behaviour management skills immediately!
If you are interested in this rewarding Graduate Unqualified Teacher opportunity please apply on this page and attach your CV now!
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Unqualified Teacher role
- £425– £525 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- English, humanities, maths, or science specialism
- September start 2020 start
- Shortlisting immediately
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Cover English, humanities, maths & science lessons
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school and department
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in English, maths, science or a humanities subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Unqualified Teacher role.