Graduate Unqualified Teacher
|Location:||Lambeth, London (South) SE1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£21000 to £26000 per Annum|
Are you a recent graduate, with prior tutoring/education experience, who would like to explore the possibility of becoming a teacher?
Have you considered becoming a teacher, but are unsure of which path would be the best method to train to teach?
Instead of another university course, would you prefer to work in a school to develop your knowledge of education prior to having the opportunity to move onto teacher training in the same school?
Spend the academic year at an Outstanding Lambeth secondary school where past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful in applying for a PGCE!
Simply apply on this page and attach your CV. If you fit the requirements for this Graduate Unqualified Teacher opportunity then your details will be sent straight to the schools senior leadership team!
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Unqualified Teacher role
- £21,000 – £26,000
- Long-term, full-time Graduate Unqualified Teacher role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing immediately
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Role:
- Cover lessons and teach students from KS3 – KS4
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Unqualified Teacher role.