Graduate Unqualified Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £85 per Day|
Unqualified Teacher – Graduate Opportunity – Ideal Paid School Experience before teaching
Are you a graduate who is looking for an opportunity to develop your confidence and skill set?
Has teaching been at the forefront of your mind and you feel that now is the right time to gain more experience?
If you are hoping to train to teach, but would like to become more confident and committed before jumping into teacher training then consider this fantastic graduate Unqualified Teacher opportunity!
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Information:
- Paid £70 – £85 per day
- Core subject graduates needed (English, Maths and Science ideally)
- Work in this school for an academic year before moving onto teacher training
- Full academic year – ASAP – July
- Gain Qualified Teacher Status
- Gain invaluable experience
- Work alongside outstanding teachers
- Excellent support and guidance
- Some experience desirable e.g tutoring, TEFL
- Location – Manchester
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – The Role:
- Work as an Unqualified Teacher / Academic Coach
- Use your core degree knowledge
- Support students within a specific department
- Take on feedback on continually improve your practice
- Plan, deliver and assess students within your subject specialism
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
- Plan, prepare and deliver interventions to boost pupil progress
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Requirements:
- Strong academic background including excellent A Levels
- 1 or 1st degree – various subjects considered but core subjects highly desirable
- Maths/English/Science desirable
- Previous experience working with young people
- Ability to remain resilient, positive and enthusiastic
- Willingness to work towards the school’s culture and ethos
Graduate Unqualified Teacher – Application Process:
- Click apply now and send an up to date CV
- If shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency, we have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in industry with over 400 5* reviews from graduates and teachers.
All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay. This role requires a DBS check.