Graduate Year 3 Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hackney, Hackney E5 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Year 3 Teaching Assistant – Hackney
Are you a high achieving, ambitious university graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you were inspired by an inspirational teacher and would like to one day be that same inspiration a young student needs to truly reach their potential?
Would you relish the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
If this Graduate Year 3 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Year 3 Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Hackney
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Graduate Year 3 Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Year 3 Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Year 3 Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Year 3 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.