Head of Computing – Grantham
|Location:||East Midlands, Lincoln ng31 UK|
|Salary||£38810 to £43685 per Annum|
Are you an experienced Computing Teacher looking to take the next step in your career as a Head of Computing in an excellent secondary school?
Maybe you feel your current school doesn’t have the progression opportunities for you to be able to reach your dream role as a Head of Computing?
Do you want the opportunity to lead a Computing department providing the best support and computing curriculum to KS3 & KS4 students?
This excellent secondary school based in Grantham is looking to find a passionate, inspiring and hard-working Head of Computing to lead a superb Computing department in their excellent secondary school. The school has a superb Computing department, with excellent facilities and resources and a mix of newly qualified and experience teachers that support each other throughout the academic year.
Highly regarded in their local community, the school achieved excellent recent progress 8 results. They pride themselves on offering all students the opportunity to reach their full academic potential through inspiring and exciting lessons around a broad and balanced curriculum!
Head of Computing – The Role:
- Head of Computing
- Located in Grantham
- Pay Scale: MPS1 – UPS3 + TLR2B
- Start Date: January 2023
- Providing broad & balanced curriculum
- Have an effective & sustainable impact on teaching and learning
- Permanent Role – NO SUPPLY!
Head of Computing – Applicant Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Computing
- IT based UK university degree
- Strong academic background
- Over 2 years experience as Computing Teacher
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
- Naturally warm and outgoing personality
- Passionate about your career!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Head of Computing role in Grantham NOW!