Head of Maths
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£28413 to £55000 per Annum|
Head of Mathematics – Permanent Vacancy – September start
Are you a natural leader with an array of management skills, capable of leading staff into a higher level of teaching?
Perhaps you’re a qualified teacher with a passion for Maths and ready to take the next step in your career by becoming Head of Maths at this forward-thinking school?
Do you believe that you have the necessary leadership skills to motivate and inspire staff, enabling them to really reach their full capability supporting students in Maths?
If this Head of Maths opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Head of Maths – Key Information:
- Based in Manchester
- Good transportation links
- Main – Upper pay scale + TLR 1
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Young and vibrant maths team
- Above average results across the school
- Team of 11 Teachers
- Current Head of Department relocating
Head of Maths – The Role:
- Lead an already talented and experienced Maths department
- Supported by a Lead Maths Practitioner and 2nd in Department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Broad and balanced curriculum designed to suit all learners
- Managing and supporting fellow Maths teachers
- Tracking pupil data
- Coordinating and implementing new schemes of work
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Maths
- Ensuring high quality teaching and learning
Head of Maths – Person Specification:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Uphold high standards for you, your team and pupils
- Great leadership qualities
- Previous experience of mentoring/taking on additional responsibility
- Passionate about making a difference
- Proven track record of outstanding results
Head of Maths – How to Apply:
If this Head of Maths opportunity sounds like the ideal step up in your career, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!