Head of Maths
|Location:||Coventry, Coventry CV4 UK|
|Salary||£35000 to £55000 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – Head of Maths
Are you an outstanding Maths Teacher / current 2ic who deserves an opportunity to shine?
Do you feel comfortable at your current school, however you are excited at the thought of progression?
Why not step out of your comfort zone and find out more about this exciting opportunity to join a thriving school as a Head of Maths!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Head of Maths – Coventry
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Teach KS3 – KS5
- Specialist STEM focus in school
- Strong team of Maths Teacher including Teach First, NQTs and middle leaders
- MPS – UPS + TLR 1 (or leadership scale)
- Start September 2023
- Strong Mathematics Teacher needed with excellent leadership qualities
- Excellent policies in place
- High performing school above the national average
- Inspirational leadership with a strong vision for the school
- Ofsted Good school
Person Specification – Head of Maths
- Outstanding Maths Teacher with a proven track record of success
- Experienced Maths Teacher (minimum 3 years)
- Proven excellence in teaching
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Strong leadership qualities – proven through previous additional responsibility
- Career minded and committed to your own CPD
- Commitment to the wider school community
How to apply:
Send your CV today or call Holly at i-teachers for more information. Applications will not be sent to the school until we have discussed this further with you. Shortlisted applicants should expect to hear back in 2-4 working days.