Head of MFL
|Location:||Basildon, East of England UK|
|Salary||£35000 to £62000 per Annum|
Head of MFL
Are you an outstanding MFL teacher who is ready for a new challenge within a Head of MFL role?
Have you taught for a minimum of two years within a challenging context and feel that there are no progression opportunities in your current school?
As a Head of MFL could you really drive forward the MFL department, making positive changes and enabling your students with the tools to succeed?
Head of MFL – Benefits:
- Located in Essex
- Easily accessible via the A127
- Competitive salary, negotiable for the right person
- A new and exciting opportunity
- Enabling you to develop your career
- Excellent career progression
- Driven and forward thinking SLT
- High number of disadvantaged students
- You could really make a positive difference here!
Head of MFL – The School:
- Expanding school
- 11-18 with sixth form provision
- Large school on a journey
- New SLT who are forward-thinking and successful
- Outstanding MFL teachers to work with
- Take charge of the MFL department
- Have the freedom and flexibility to move the MFL department in the right direction
Head of MFL – Person specification:
- Must have at least two years’ experience teaching MFL
- Be a proven and successful teacher of MFL
- Have some responsibility currently e.g. second in department / lead of KS3 etc
- Strong academic ability – 2.1/1st degree
- The desire to work within a school where students come from low socio-economic backgrounds
- Have the passion to make a positive difference to student’s education
How to apply for this Head of MFL position:
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to become a Head of MFL, click apply now and send an updated CV to Natalie at i-teachers
If you would like to have a friendly and confidential chat about this role or any others, get in touch today.