Head of MFL – Rutland
|Location:||East Midlands, Leicester PE9 UK|
|Salary||£36000 to £50000 per Annum|
Head of MFL – Rutland (PE9) – Secondary School – Permanent Role – September 2023
Are you an experienced MFL Teacher with a history of leadership in education and a desire to find a wonderful Head of MFL role this coming academic year?
Perhaps you are an experienced 2nd in Department who is ready to step up and lead a successful MFL department in a wonderful secondary academy?
Do you have the qualities to lead a team of newly qualified and experienced teachers whilst developing and delivering a broad and balanced curriculum?
A superb secondary academy based in Rutland is keen to find a dedicated leader to join their secondary school as a Head of MFL beginning in September 2023!
Head of MFL – The Role:
- Head of MFL
- Permanent role starting September 2023
- Full time position
- MPS – UPS + TLR 1
- Lead a high achieving MFL department!
- Various levels of management in the department to support you
- Monitor and develop high quality teaching and learning
- Liaise with senior leaders and other department heads to improve whole school outcomes
Head of MFL – Person Specification:
- Minimum 3 years experience as MFL Teacher
- History of leadership roles desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary MFL
- Ideal for a 2ic MFL Teacher / current Head of Department
- Maintain high standards for yourself and pupils
- Strong classroom management
- Passionate about the progression of your pupils
Head of MFL – The School:
- Superb secondary academy
- Located in Rutland
- Highly regarded within the local community
- Pride themselves on providing excellent standard of education
- Strong SLT with a clear vision and plan for the school
- Dedicated and cohesive teaching team
- Close to public transport links
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest In this superb Head of MFL role based in Rutland NOW!