Head of MFL – Spanish Specialist (Plus TLR)
|Location:||Southend on Sea, East of England UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £60000 per Annum|
Head of MFL – Essex – Spanish Specialist
Are you currently working as a MFL Teacher, specialising in Spanish?
Perhaps you feel that you have achieved all that you can in your current MFL Teacher role and feel ready to take the step up to become a Head of MFL?
Do you have a strong desire to work with students from a disadvantaged background, enabling and inspiring them to foster a love of languages?
If so don’t delay, this Head of MFL role is an exciting opportunity for a high achieving MFL Teacher to take the step up and lead the department!
Head of MFL – The School:
- Located close to Southend
- Competitive salary for the right person plus TLR
- Excellent senior leadership
- Large school with good facilities
- An exciting project to really add value
- Good transport links
- Large staff car park
- Expanding MFL Department
- Given freedom & responsibility to bring your own enthusiasm & creativity
- Great location for those looking for an affordable area within distance of London
- Interview ASAP for a permanent role starting in September
Head of MFL – More Information
Situated within distance of a lovely area of the country and near to the seaside, this school is located nearby to Southend. It is accessible from a number of nearby locations and is within a few minutes’ drive from the motorway.
The school has a fantastic new leadership and is ready to hit the ground running from September. They are currently seeking a Head of MFL who specialises in Spanish.
- Have qualified teacher status
- Have a subject specialism within Spanish
- Have a high level of academic ability e.g. strong A Levels
- 1 or 1st undergraduate degree ideally from a top university
- Be ready for a new challenge, perhaps taking a step up from your current role?
If you’re interested in this role, click apply now and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers, or feel free to call for a friendly and confidential chat.