Head of Science
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton BL3 UK|
|Salary||£33010 to £48570 per Annum|
Head of Science – Bolton
Are you a successful Head of Science who is relocating to Greater Manchester/Bolton this September?
Perhaps you are an experienced 2nd in Department who is ready to step up and lead a department to success in the next academic year?
i-teachers is working with schools to recruit remotely and are currently shortlisting for this exciting role. Please send your CV as soon as possible or call for more information.
Head of Science
- Science Teacher / Head of Department
- Permanent role starting September
- Full time role
- MPS – UPS + TLR 1
- Skype / FaceTime interviews to be coordinated
- Lead a young and vibrant Science Department
- Mixture of NQTs, RQT, Teach First and experienced Teachers
- Various levels of management in the department to support you
- Monitor and develop high quality teaching and learning
- Liaise with senior leaders and other department heads to improve whole school outcomes
Head of Science – Person Specification:
- Science Teacher – experienced
- Previous experience managing/leading others
- Ideal for a 2ic Science Teacher / current Head of Department
- Maintain high standards for yourself and pupils
- Strong classroom management
About the school – Science Teacher / Head of Department
- Secondary School in Bolton
- Part of an established Trust
- Popular in the area
- Strong SLT with a clear vision and plan for the school
- Dedicated and cohesive teaching team
- Close to public transport links / close to M60/M61 Motorway
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Head of Science role. Alternatively, please call our office for more information – calls we be re-directed to our consultants mobile!