Head of Spanish
|Location:||Essex, London (East) RM14 UK|
|Salary||£25543 to £41635 per Annum|
Head of Spanish
Are you a successful Spanish Teacher looking for a new challenge in a fantastic Secondary school?
Perhaps you are an experienced Spanish Teacher looking to progress onto the next stage of your career?
Do you want to join a team of passionate teachers and school staff that are part of a large multi-academy trust and focus on delivering excellence every day?
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then simply apply today by submitting your CV to Pippa from i-teachers!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Head of Spanish- Benefits
- Monday – Friday school hours
- Based in Purfleet
- Paid £25,543 – £41,635 per annum
- Permanent full-time role
- Visionary senior management
- State of the art facilities
Head of Spanish- Key Information
- Outstanding training
- Dynamic and eager learners
- Progression opportunities
- Located in Thurrock, Essex
- Part of a Multi-Academy Trust
- Exceptional CPD offered
- Close to strong transport links (C2C and bus routes)
Head of Spanish- Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- 1 or 1st class degree in Spanish related course
- Strong academic background
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Excellent references
Apply today to become the Head of Spanish at a growing Secondary school by simply clicking ‘apply’ and sending your CV!