Head of Year
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M9 UK|
|Salary||£31000 to £45000 per Annum|
Head of Year – Manchester – Permanent Position
Are you looking for a rewarding job supporting young people with their education and or mental health?
Are you an experienced teacher with a passion for the pastoral side of the role?
Do you feel ready to take on a new role in a welcoming school where progression and development are prioritised?
This thriving secondary school are searching for an enthusiastic, professional Head of Year to work closely with the Headteacher and SLT to support one another.
To register your interest in this rewarding Head of Year role please simply apply on this page today!
Head of Year – The Role
- Head of Year
- Permanent – £31,000-£45,000, MPS + TLR2b
- Encourage pupils to uphold excellent learning habits
- Support pupils to become more independent and resilient
Head of Year – Person Specification:
- Leadership Skills
- Great management and communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work with young people and families appropriately
- Committed to providing pupils the very best opportunities to be successful in all areas
- Head of Year with previous experience with young people or children
- Develop and uphold strong routines
- Inspire pupils to engage widely across school
- Promote engagement in extra-curricular activities
- Thriving Secondary school in Manchester M9
- Part of an established academy trust
- Strong links to the community
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Great transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Head of Year role. Interviews will be held ASAP!