History Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£410 to £430 per Week|
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 in history and aspire to become a teacher?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some in-class experience for an academic year before going onto teacher training in 2022?
Start September at this welcoming Luton secondary school working within a cohesive humanities department in this highly rewarding History Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Gain invaluable classroom experience whilst transferring your passion for history across to students on a 1:1, group and class basis!
Past graduates have gone onto teacher training at this school as well as being successful applying for a PGCE!
If you are an exceptional history graduate, please apply on this page to register your interest in this Graduate Teaching Assistant that starts in September 2021!
History Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- History Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £410– £430 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring History Teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Shortlisting & interviewing immediately
- September 2021 start
History Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support the humanities department & teachers
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions to students
- Focus on your history subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
History Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in history
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passion for history & humanities
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The warm & welcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school
- 1050 student body
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Graduate Teaching Assistant role.