|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW3 UK|
|Salary||£34502 to £44756 per Annum|
Would you love to work in a school as a History teacher where you are given the freedom to be as creative as you like in delivering a broad and balanced curriculum?
Are you a passionate historian who truly loves the subject and believes that it’s one of the most important subjects there is?
Maybe you are going to be an ECT in September or you’ve been teaching a few years but need a change to allow you to be the teacher you want be?
If you would like to register your interest then just click on the ‘apply’ button for a friendly and confidential chat!
- Open to ECTs and teachers with experience
- Permanent position, full-time role, September 2023.
- Located in Camden, North London.
- MPS (Inner London)
- Incredibly easy commute due to the transport links
- ‘Good’ graded Secondary School
- Fantastic Humanities Department with supportive Head
- Good facilities to utilise
- Emphasis on creativity and freedom when planning and teaching
- Lots of positive mental health and well-being activities for all staff
- Training and progression available to all
If this History Teacher position sounds like the ideal move for you then send your C.V to Michaela at i-teachers. There is no time to waste in securing your position now for September 2023!