|Location:||London, Greater London BR4 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
Are you an ambitious and motivated History Teacher enthusiastic about finding a new and exciting role for the new academic year?
Do you want the opportunity to work in a secondary school which really values its Humanities department and curriculum?
Perhaps you feel that your current school lacks progression opportunities, and want a school with an excellent CPD programme and a passion for promoting from within?
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
History Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Bromley
- Good transportation links
- Paid £30,480 – £41,483 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
History Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced History department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in History
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in History related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
History Teacher – How to Apply:
If this History Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Southwark, Peckham, Lewisham, Hither Green, Greenwich, Woolwich, Welling, Bexley, Bexleyheath, Sidcup, Chislehurst, Orpington, Bromley, Croydon, Purley, Thornton Heath, Sutton, Merton or Kingston Upon Thames.