|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 UK|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
History Teacher – The school:
- Thriving Secondary school
- The school aims to improve their students’ wellbeing with a range of extra-curricular activities and an amazing pastoral system
- Good transport links
- Located in Bradford
History Teacher – The role:
- Plan and deliver lessons for ages 11-16
- Support GCSE students and offer extra help where needed
- Align your teaching with the school’s ethos
- To support the subject area as appropriate
- To contribute significantly to raising standards of students’ attainment as a teacher and form tutor
History Teacher – Person specification:
- NQTs or experienced teachers welcome to apply
- A relevant undergraduate degree
- The ability to teach across key stages 3 and 4
- A creative and flexible team member with presence and authority
By joining this school you are not only working in a school with a thriving History department that gives the support students need to succeed, but a school that focuses on their well-being alongside their success.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Demi at i-teachers today! Demi will be in contact within 2-4 working days if you are shortlisted. We cannot give the name of the school at this stage, but when registered you can have access to all information.