|Location:||Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester BL3 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
History Teacher – Permanent position – NQT’s and experienced Teachers welcome to apply
Are you a History Teacher relocating to the Greater Manchester area?
Would you like to work as a History Teacher with a cohesive and supportive team, led by an inspirational Head of Department?
If yes, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate History Teacher or NQT to join a popular Secondary School in Bolton this September.
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- History specialist required
- Permanent position, starting September
- Main Pay Scale – Upper pay Scale £24373 – £40490
- Visionary Headteacher and supportive staff
- Superb induction and training programme
- Dynamic and vibrant Secondary School in Manchester
Why join this school?
- Thriving secondary school with police, eager to learn pupils
- Modern building, excellent facilities and open-plan classrooms
- Huge focus on staff wellbeing – 20% PPA time for all teachers
- Strong Humanities department with outstanding teachers
- Faculty has 12 teachers with various experience
- Planning is shared for an enriching and engaging curriculum
- Easily accessible by car/transport
- Fantastic NQT development
This popular and oversubscribed school is looking for an adaptable and committed History Teacher to join them from September. A Teacher who thrives when at the front of the classroom and can see themselves as a future leader. Pupils are motivated and enjoy learning, so in turn need teachers who hold high expectations for themselves and in the classroom.
This fantastic secondary school in Bolton are renowned for the development of staff, particularly NQTs. The school has an excellent induction programme and outstanding mentors.
Please send your CV as soon as convenient to avoid disappointment. This role will not be available for long, please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat.