|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
An exciting History Teacher role has just become available at a high performing Secondary School based in the borough of Ealing!
If you are looking to join a thriving and cohesive Humanities department then this is the History Teacher opportunity is for one for you!
Start September at a high performing and thriving West London Secondary by registering your interest today!
This would be a fantastic opportunity for either the most seasoned History professional or a teacher at the early stages of their career searching for a supportive school!
The Outstanding Secondary School & Sixth Form are looking to interview immediately so please register your interest in this fantastic History Teacher role by simply applying on this page now!
History Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent history teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 history teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for a September 2020 start
History Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run history lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level history exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive humanities department
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 history related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
Upcoming secondary school, part of an Outstanding trust:
- Outstanding graded academy trust by OfSTED
- Secondary school with over 1500 students
- Ealing borough, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant Trust CPD
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Teacher role.