|Location:||Barnet, Brent NW5 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a passionate historian who truly loves the subject and believes that it’s one of the most important subjects there is?
Would you love to work in a school where you are given the freedom to be as creative as you like in delivering a broad and balanced curriculum?
Maybe you are going to be an NQT in September or you’ve been teaching a few years but need a change to allow you to be the Teacher you can be?
If you would like to register your interest then just click on the ‘apply’ button for a friendly and confidential chat!
- Open to NQTs and Teachers with experience
- Permanent position, full-time role, September 2020.
- Located in Camden, North London.
- MPS (Inner London) + TLR for the right candidate
- Incredibly easy commute due to the transport links
- ‘Good’ graded Secondary School
- Fantastic Humanities Department with supportive Head
- Good facilities to utilise
- Emphasis on creativity and freedom when planning and teaching
- Lots of positive mental health and well-being activities for all staff
- Training and progression available to all
If this History Teacher position sounds like the ideal move for you then send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers. There is no time to waste in securing your position now for September 2020!!