|Location:||Greater London, Harrow HA7 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
If you are working towards gaining your QTS or have been teaching History for the last few years but are looking for a new position then this role could be ideally suited to you!
A space has opened up at an innovative, ‘outstanding’ graded Secondary School in Harrow. You would be working with a brilliant Head of Humanities who is supportive, passionate and determined to keep standards high within the department.
To find out more about this superb position then either click apply or contact Andrew for a friendly and confidential chat about your next career steps!
… if this role is not quite what you are looking for or you are based in a different area then get in touch with Andrew at i-teachers straight away – we could have the perfect position for you!
- Permanent History Teacher Position
- Open to NQTs
- September 2020 start
- Brilliant NQT programme with CDP in place
- Outer-London Salary (TLR for the right person)
- Fantastic Head of Humanities
- Balanced and flexible curriculum
- Close to good transport links
- ‘Outstanding’ Graded
- Shortlisting now and SKYPE interviews arranged
If this History Teacher position is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Andrew at i-teachers for a friendly and confidential chat.