|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London (West) W12 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49471 per Annum|
Are you a History Teacher who is focusing on finding a fresh and exciting challenge for September during this lock-down period?
…or are you a History NQT who is searching job boards high and low for a supportive secondary school who will give you the guidance you need in your first year in teaching?
Looking to interview over Skype, this Good graded all through school is looking for an engaging and enthusiastic History Teacher to join their cohesive Humanities department this September!
This school is part of a large academy trust so has fantastic foundations in place to not only support you but has fantastic procedures in place to ensure the school environment is ideal for both staff and students!
To register your interest in this super History Teacher role please apply on this page today and attach your CV!
History Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent History Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 History Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- School looking to shortlist immediately
- Interviews over Skype to be arranged
History Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run history lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive humanities department
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 history or related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for history
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- All through school (primary to sixth form)
- Part of a large academy trust
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Cohesive staffing team
- Hammersmith & Fulham borough location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Teacher role.