|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you a History Teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge for September?
Would you love to start working at a secondary school that has a fantastic community spirit and fully supports its staff?
This superb History Teacher, at one of Hounslow’s most popular secondary schools, has just become available and the school want to shortlist immediately!
If excellent student behaviour, a super CPD, combined with a warm & welcoming atmosphere is important to you, then this History Teacher role is for you!
To register your interest in this History Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page!
The school are looking to arrange virtual interview immediately!
History Teacher – Benefits:
- History Teacher
- History NQT
- Permanent Teacher role
- £28,355 – £44,541 History Teacher salary
- Shortlisting for September
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
History Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons History for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the Humanities department
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree history related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for history
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Teacher role.