|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a History Teacher currently at a cross roads in your career whether you are an NQT or an experienced educator?
Would you relish the opportunity to secure an exciting and fresh challenge at an Outstanding West London Secondary School?
Transfer your passion and knowledge for History across to the enthusiastic students at a school that offers a warm & welcoming atmosphere come September!
To register your interest in this West London History Teacher opportunity then simply apply on this page and attach your CV!
The school are looking to arrange virtual interview immediately!
History Teacher – Benefits:
- History Teacher
- Permanent Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 History Teacher salary
- Potential to progress
- Shortlisting for September immediately
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
History Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons History for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the cohesive Humanities department
History Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree history related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for history
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this History Teacher role.