|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Are you a passionate History Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Have you recently become a Humanities NQT and are searching for your first post?
Do you want to join a growing Secondary school that focuses on delivering excellence every day and fosters a culture of growth and achievement?
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then simply apply today by submitting your CV to Demi from i-teachers!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
History Teacher- Benefits
- Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Paid £24,373 – 40,490 per annum
- Permanent full-time role
- Monday – Friday school hours
- Supportive and encouraging atmosphere for NQTs
- Exceptional senior leadership team
- Modern humanities facilities
History Teacher- Key Information
- Leeds (LS8)
- Part of a Multi-Academy Trust
- Exceptional CPD offered
- Excellent Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links and large car park for those who drive
History Teacher- Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- NQTs welcome to apply
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in History related subject
- Strong academic background
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Excellent classroom management
If this History Teacher role sounds like the next step in your teaching journey, then apply today! Simply submit your CV to Demi!